- 13-Feb-2017 to 14-Apr-2017 (CST)
- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Full Time
medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and holiday pay
Lewis & Clark Ventures is a venture capital firm that was founded by former operators with the conviction that innovation and entrepreneurial talent are plentiful between the U.S. coasts. Our firm invests in the highest potential Series A and B stage companies throughout America's heartland in sectors such as enterprise software, healthcare IT and agriculture technology. Our vision for success is to become a trusted partner to every entrepreneur that we back along their journey to achieve scale and significance.
Our Investment team is the engine that builds our investment portfolio. As a member of the Investment team, you will work collaboratively with colleagues to identify and evaluate investment opportunities throughout our due diligence process. With your thorough analysis and strong understanding of the industry landscape, you will provide the Investment team with critical information to drive intelligent decision making. You offer advanced quantitative and financial modeling skills, superb critical thinking abilities and sound business judgement. The team will look to you to compile your research and insights that will guide our evaluation of prospective companies. You will also help to ensure that we are optimally covering and prioritizing our pipeline of investment opportunities. The mission of our Investment team is to identify, evaluate and invest in the best early stage companies. Once we've invested in a business, our responsibilities as a steward of capital has only just begun.
- Play a key role in contributing to our deal evaluation process including competitive analysis, financial analysis, pro forma modeling, capitalization table modeling, market sizing and various other investment related items.
- Identify, maintain and prioritize a large and dynamic dataset of investment opportunities in our scope of geography and industry.
- Gather and analyze information from reliable public and private sources to inform our decision making process.
- Structure complex problems and deliver objective insights to the Investment team.
- Rapidly develop a clear understanding of industries and technologies related to our deal pipeline.
- Understand and stay current on relevant venture capital and high growth sector trends.
- Contribute to fund marketing efforts which are directed to both our external community and to our investors.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-3 years of relevant work and industry experience.
- BA/BS degree in a Business, Science, Technology, Engineering or Math field.
- 1-3 years of experience at a venture capital firm, private equity firm, management consulting firm, investment banking firm, technology-focused corporate strategy function, or equivalent.
- Excellent financial modeling and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Strong project and task management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page